School Improvement Services
Hertfordshire School Improvement Partner Programme
The Hertfordshire school improvement partner (HIP) programme is a flexible service, with a range of options, allowing you to choose the element(s) most suited to your school and situation.
Engaging the services of a HIP offers a number of advantages including:
- A flexible, bespoke programme which can be as extensive or as focussed as required to meet the needs of the individual schools and academies
- Support and challenge – elements valued by schools, academies and governors
- A HIP who is up-to-date with the latest developments in teaching and learning and school improvement strategies
- A HIP who is rigorously quality assured and who is accountable for the quality of their work
- A HIP who, particularly where intensive support is required, can carefully coordinate deployment of a ‘team around the school’, drawing on the range of expertise that is available within SSE and across the wider range of schools in Hertfordshire. This includes Teaching Alliances, NLEs, LLEs, SLEs and other experienced school leaders and subject specialists.
For further information on the HIP programme please email:
Tel: 01438 844823
Tel: 01438 843467
Tel: 01438 844858
Tel: 01438 844790
For your school improvement needs please visit and bookmark: