Who We Are
Lead Assessment Adviser
What We Offer
The Assessment Team works across all phases of education from the Foundation Stage to 14-19.
- Training courses at Hertfordshire Development Centre and across the county
- School-based training, e.g. staff meetings, INSET days
- Consultancy for Assessment Coordinators, Headteachers etc.
on both Formative and Summative Assessment.
- Monitor standards of achievement in Hertfordshire schools, by running assessment moderation cluster meetings across the county
- Provide leadership and support for schools on assessment, recording and reporting
- Publish a range of quality materials on assessment and planning
- Take a lead on the development of assessment for learning as well as on the collection, analysis and use of data to support school improvement and target setting
- Manage statutory National Curriculum assessment at Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1, and provide support for schools and analysis of results at all Key Stages.