Traveller & Refugee Team
We provide support in enabling families to have unhindered access to education , and promotes the attainment and achievement of young people, aged 0-19 yrs (25yrs with LDD).
- Specialist knowledge and experience of working with traveller, Fairground, Circus and Refugee families in Hertfordshire
- A dedicated team which provides access to these vulnerable and hard to reach communities, and an in depth understanding of the barriers that they face
- Access to Education Officers provide support for families, schools and other agencies in order to achieve positive educational outcomes for children and young people.
- YC Hertfordshire PAs provide support to ensure that the needs of traveller and refugee young people are met so that they are able and motivated to engage in education , employment and training
- Success in making a positive impact on attainment and attendance of these children and young people 0-19 yrs (25yrs with LDD)
- Support to schools, services and other professionals in the development of effective, self sustaining links with families and communities
Contacts for your Traveller & Refugee Team and support is available here:
Traveller & Refugee flyer