Education Legal Helpline for Schools
Education Legal Helpline for Schools: Tel: 01992
- provides advice by telephone from a lawyer on any problem
to do with running the school
- is open from 8:45am to 5:00pm
- gives a 24 hour callback guarantee if your problem cannot
be answered immediately
- can arrange for verbal advice to be confirmed in writing (on
- undertakes initial correspondence with third parties including other solicitors. Areas of advice may include
parental disputes, complaints, employment issues, contractual issues,
freedom of information etc.
- If the matter is not a one off piece of advice then advice can be provided on an
ongoing basis which is charged out at an hourly rate
We have solicitors with expertise in issues of Employment Law and
so can provide advice in respect of the full range of work related
issues in particular disciplinary matters and claims before the
We also have the necessary expertise to provide advice on potential
claims before they come to the Employment Tribunal and to negotiate
Compromise Agreements. We can provide representation at Tribunal
Hearings and brief Counsel when necessary.
We have an experienced Team of Solicitors who are able to provide
advice on Contractual, Litigation and Commercial Matters. The Team
have been involved in a number of high profile Contract negotiations,
have an expertise in providing the necessary legal support required
through a Tender process and are able to provide focused and timely
advice in relation to Contract Disputes.
We have an experienced Team who are able to provide advice on
all aspects of Property law and to conduct a wide range of property
transactions for example, sales, purchases and leasehold matters.
Our litigation solicitors are experienced in the conduct of
The Benefits for Schools are that:
- Schools will comply with the law
- Readily available practical advice can be given to deal with
problems as they arise
- The service can be used to gain information about changes
in the law which affect you
- Advice is provided by a lawyer with experience in education
law and practice
- The service is highly cost effective when compared with the
cost of legal services from the private sector
Purchase the Service
If you already purchase this service , your subscription to this service will automatically be renewed unless you advise.
If you wish to subscribe to the service for the first time, cancel your subscription or you wish to subscribe as an academy, your school needs to contact the legal Helpline number above.